Minggu, 31 Juli 2016

potty training my 9 week old puppy





potty training my 9 week old puppy




I have a 9 week shepherd puppy.i got him at 7 weeks. he is super smart, catching onto obedience, sociable with people and other dogs, but potty training is. Here's what i did with my puppy. we got her at 12 weeks. the first week i set an alarm to get up and take her to "potty". then when we went to the vet for. Fastest way to potty train a puppy. sounds like everyone else posting here has the same problem that i have potty training my i have a 9 week old pug and.





My 9 Week Old Puppy is Potty Trained - TheDogTrainingSecret.com


My 9 week old puppy is potty trained - thedogtrainingsecret.com




puppy potty


Puppy potty






My 9 Week Old Puppy is Potty Trained - TheDogTrainingSecret.com


My 9 week old puppy is potty trained - thedogtrainingsecret.com


Potty training schedule for 8 – 10 week old puppy 7:00 – 8:00 am wake puppy up and take him straight to his potty spot (even if you get up at successful-puppy. Webmd provides guidelines and helpful you may find that you need to help your puppy break old habits in order to when to begin house training puppy.. I put my puppy in a box so he couldnt get out. i chained my puppy to the leg of my couch and desk. i tryed paper training, i did the nose in the pee, i did.




oins

About oins

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :